- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- On Request
- 9 Guests
Chalet Aya is a luxurious chalet located in one of Niseko’s most exclusive locations, mere meters away from Hokkaido’s Grand Hirafu Family Ski Lift. Situated right at the base of the slopes, Chalet Aya provides convenient and sought-after ski-in ski-out access to Niseko’s famous powder snow. The three-storey abode features contemporary Japanese design with carefully-picked furnishings that perfectly complement the modern aesthetic.
Chalet Aya boasts a total of 4 bedrooms, all with ensuite bathrooms. All bedrooms are found on the lower floors. The bottom floor houses 2 of the chalet’s guest rooms as well as the ski drying room and storage facilities. Meanwhile, the middle floor houses the master bedrooms and allows for direct access to the private onsen and stone garden.
The Chalet’s top floor serves as the main communal area. Its open-plan design features spacious living and dining areas towards both ends, while a fully-equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar in the middle divides both spaces. Floor-to-ceiling window panes provide a marvelous view of the grand slopes and the forested surroundings. A lift is available for easy movement between floors.
The chalet also features modern amenities and conveniences including a large 60″ 4K flatscreen TV with Apple TV and access to Netflix and Hulu and complimentary high-speed WiFi internet throughout the chalet.
Numerous restaurants, bars and shops are a short distance away if you choose to venture out of the comforts of this exceptional retreat. Chalet Aya truly provides one of the best luxury accommodations for the ultimate snowy Niseko experience.
|From||To||Minimum Stay||4 Bedrooms|
We take the security and safety of our hosts and guests very seriously. We strongly recommend that you secure a holiday rental insurance when you book one of our chalets. During the booking process, you will be asked in the form whether you opt for insurance or not. Read more about Insurance Policy.
- Total Chalet Size – 196 sqm
- 4 bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms (twin or double bed configuration options)
- 2 Master bedrooms
- 2 Guest bedrooms
- Spacious Living and Dining area
- Mount Yotei View
- Fully-equipped Western style kitchen
- Nespresso machine with complimentary pods
- Ski in, Ski out - Meters from Grand Hirafu’s Family lift
- Private Japanese onsen with a stone garden
- Private elevator to all 3 floors
- Free high-speed wireless Internet throughout the chalet
- Dedicated drying room
- Flat screen TV with Netflix
- Wood fireplace
- Underfloor heating
- Safety box
- Laundry facilities
- Welcome pack
- A dedicated guest services manager
- 24-hours emergency telephone support
- Discounted ski lessons, guiding, and rental equipment
- Free usage of AYA Niseko onsen
- Guest Experience Services
- Free local calls
- Airport transfers (extra charge)
- Car hire (extra charge)
- Van with driver upon request (extra charge)
- In‑house massage (extra charge)
- In‑house catering & groceries delivery (extra charge)
Read full Terms & Conditions in PDF
|Nearest Airport||New Chitose Airport||110 km|
|Nearest Train Station||Hirafu Station||4.5 km|
|Nearest Ski Lift||Grand Hirafu's Family||50 meters|
|Nearest Golf||Niseko Villa Golf Course||8 km|
|Nearest Restaurant||Niseko Hirafu||200 meters|
|Nearest Bar||Niseko Hirafu||200 meters|
|Nearest Gym||Aya Niseko||50 meters|
|Nearest Tennis Court||Sun Sports Niseko||500 meters|
|Nearest Supermarket||The Niseko Supermarket and Deli||400 meters|
Click here to view/download floor plans.
Product Name: Chalet Aya