The location of the chalet is very convenient as you will be able to access ski lifts easily. Moreover, some of the most excellent restaurants in Niseko are just minutes away from Chalet Aya.
It’s not just about skiing when one is at Niseko. Instead, there is a lot more to do — from exploring the Hokkaido winter wonderland and going in for a spin with a snowmobile, or trying out the zip line and snow tube, or going down the slopes in a jiffy. Mt Yotei is nearby, and many prefer hiking up there too.
The local food tastes great – it’s here that one can try out the famous Hokkaido ice cream and beer. The traditional Japanese hot spring is just perfect after a round of skiing. For the night lovers, the Powder Room is the place to be, offering the most stylish dining and nightlife experience in Niseko.
Expect complete luxury in Chalet Aya with its three floors and a private elevator just waiting to cater to you.
With four bedrooms and dining space to die for, Chalet Aya provides you with everything. Moreover, you will also have a drawing room and a balcony from where you will be able to view Niseko fully. The sight of the natural forest land is fascinating. If you want a closer connection to Nature while staying indoors, then do not worry because the floor to ceiling windows offer breathtaking views.
The chalet’s rooms come fully equipped with ensuite bathrooms and humidifiers, so guests are kept comfortable. The home away from home also comes with a washer, dryer, and an espresso machine for guests’ morning caffeine fix.
Guests can also binge-watch their favorite shows with the chalet’s Apple TV, Netflix, or Hulu. Guests can also enjoy a private Onsen bath with a stone garden view.
Chalet Aya provides holidaymakers with a dedicated guest services manager and emergency telephone support, so all guest needs are quickly attended to.
- Total Chalet Size – 250 sqm
- Total of 4 bedrooms with 4 ensuite bathrooms
- 1 Master bedroom (1 King size bed or 2 Single beds)
- 3 Guest bedrooms (3 King size beds or 6 Single beds)
- Living and dining area
- Incredible views on top ﬂoor
- Fully-equipped western style kitchen
- Gas fireplace
- Onsen with a stone garden
- Free high-speed wireless Internet throughout the chalet
- 3 Flat screen TVs
- Ski & boots rack
- Laundry facilities
Master Bedroom — King size bed or 2 single beds; Walk-in closet; Work desk; Seating area for 2 persons; Flat Screen TV with Apple TV, Netflix, and Hulu; Central heating; Ensuite bathroom with access to Onsen, rain shower, double vanities, and Japanese toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
Guest Bedroom 1 — King size bed or 2 single beds; Closet; Central heating; Ensuite bathroom with rain shower, vanity, and Japanese toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
Guest Bedroom 2 — King size bed or 2 single beds; Closet; Central heating; Ensuite bathroom with rain shower, vanity, and Japanese toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
Guest Bedroom 3 — King size bed or 2 single beds; Closet; Work desk; Seating area for 2 persons Flat Screen TV with Apple TV, Netflix, and Hulu; Central heating; Ensuite bathroom with access to Onsen, rain shower, and Japanese toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
Ski Dry Room — Ski & boots rack; Central heating
- Complimentary cleaning will be done every other day from the 3rd day from check in.
- Complimentary one set of tea and coﬀee
- Complimentary hand soap, body soap, shampoo, clothes detergent, dish detergent and sponges
- A dedicated guest services manager
- 24-hour emergency telephone support
- Discounted ski lessons, guiding, and rental equipment
- Free usage of AYA Niseko onsen
- Guest experience services
- Free local calls
- Airport transfer (extra charge)
- Car hire (extra charge)
- Van with driver upon request (extra charge)
- Baby cot and high chair (extra charge)
- In‑house massage (extra charge)
- In‑house catering & groceries delivery (extra charge)
- Wine menu with a selection of champagne, red, white and rosé wine (extra charge)
- First Aid Kit
|NAME||DISTANCE BY KM|
|Nearest Airport||NEW CHITOSE AIRPORT||110 KM|
|Nearest Train Station||HIRAFU STATION||4.5 KM|
|Nearest Ski Lift||GRAND HIRAFU’S FAMILY||50 Meters|
|Nearest Golf||NISEKO VILLAGE GOLF COURSE||8 KM|
|Nearest Restaurant||NISEKO HIRAFU||200 Meters|
|Nearest Bar||NISEKO HIRAFU||200 Meters|
|Nearest Gym||AYA NISEKO||50 Meters|
|Nearest Tennis Court||SUN SPORTS NISEKO||500 Meters|
|Nearest Supermarket||THE NISEKO SUPERMARKET & DELI||400 Meters|
Submit your review