- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- On Request
- 8 Guests
Chalet Foxwood is an exquisitely and thoughtfully designed estate built with beautiful, natural wood textures. The house is fitted with fantastic looking designer fittings and furnishings that are tastefully laid out in gorgeous wooden surroundings. Chalet Foxwood boasts of a masterfully designed house, which is two storey high and designed to comfortably accommodate a family or group through the four seasons of Niseko, Japan.
The two storey chalet was designed with an undercover garage and 3 bedrooms at the first level, while the second level has an expansive or open plan design with a living and dining areas, as well as an amazing master bedroom with bathtub. The master bedroom is situated on the second level and comfortably accommodates two guests on an elegant king size bed.
The expansive living room allows you to enjoy the fabulous view of Mt. Yotei from the windows. The architecture of the chalet is contemporary with a touch of warm wood finish which is excellent for creating different effects on the walls, ceilings, and furniture within the house. The décor and furniture are very modern but manages to at the same time be very cozy and warm.
The chalet also has a well-stocked, state-of-the-art kitchen that has an extra kitchen bar and counter. The designers were thoughtful of guests who love staying indoors, there are flat screen TV’s, Apple TV, and high-speed Wi-Fi at guests disposal.
Chalet Foxwood is a paradise located in Higashiyama, close to the skiing village of Niseko. The place is covered by forests and has beautiful views of the snow-covered peak of Mt Yotei. For those looking to make a little heaven down, this is the place to be. Away from the hustle and bustle of Hirafu that is located only a short distance away from Chalet Foxwood.
|From||To||Minimum Stay||4 Bedrooms|
We take the security and safety of our hosts and guests very seriously. We strongly recommend that you secure a holiday rental insurance when you book one of our villas. During the booking process, you will be asked in the form whether you opt for insurance or not. Read more about Insurance Policy.
- Total Chalet Size – 196 sqm
- 4 bedrooms with 2 ensuite bathrooms + 1 shared bathroom
- 2 Master bedrooms (2 King beds or 1 King bed or 2 Single beds)
- 2 Guest bedrooms (1 King bed + 1 Bunk bed or 2 Single beds + 1 Bunk bed)
- Spacious Living and Dining area
- Mount Yotei View
- Fully-equipped Western style kitchen
- Free high-speed wireless Internet throughout the chalet
- Flat screen TV with Netflix
- Japanese Onsen bath
- Undercover carpark
- Wireless Intercom
- Safety box
- Drying room
- Laundry facilities
Master Bedroom 1 -- King bed; Mount Yotei View; Closet; Safety box; Air conditioning & central heating; Ensuite bathroom with Japanese bath, rain shower, and shower, vanity, Japanese toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
Master Bedroom 2 -- King bed or 2 single beds; Mount Yotei and forest view; Closet; Air conditioning & central heating; Ensuite bathroom with rain shower, vanity, and Japanese toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
Guest Bedroom -- King bed or 2 single beds; Closet; Air conditioning & central heating; Shared bathroom with Bunk Bedroom; rain shower, double vanities, and Japanese toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
Bunk Bedroom -- One bunk bed; Closet; Safety box; Air conditioning & central heating; Shared bathroom with Guest Bedroom; rain shower, double vanities, and Japanese toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slipper
- Eco Clean (towel change and rubbish disposal) every second day. For stay over 7 nights, there is a Mid‐Stay Clean in the middle of stay/4th night stay (cleaning of whole house including change of linens, bathroom, and vacuum cleaning)
- Complimentary rental vehicle for your personal use
- Complimentary one set of tea and coffee.
- Complimentary hand soap, body soap, shampoo, clothes detergent, dish detergent, and sponges.
- Guest experience services
- Free local call
- Airport transfer (extra charge)
- Car hire (extra charge)
- Van with driver upon request (extra charge)
- Baby cot and high chair (extra charge)
- In‐house massage (extra charge)
- In‐house catering & groceries delivery (extra charge)
- Wine menu with a selection of champagne, red, white, and rosé wine (extra charge)
- First Aid Kit
Read full Terms & Conditions in PDF
|Nearest Airport||NEW CHITOSE AIRPORT||110 KM|
|Nearest Train Station||HIRAFU STATION||7.5 KM|
|Nearest Ski Lift||BONSAI CHAIRLIFT||1 KM|
|Nearest Golf||NISEKO VILLAGE GOLF COURSE||1.5 KM|
|Nearest Restaurant||NISEKO VILLAGE||1.5 KM|
|Nearest Bar||NISEKO VILLAGE||1.5 KM|
|Nearest Gym||HILTON||1.5 KM|
|Nearest Tennis Court||GREEN LEAF||500 Meters|
|Nearest Supermarket||THE NISEKO SUPERMARKET & DELI||8 KM|
Click here to view/download floor plans.
Product Name: Chalet Foxwood
Product Description: Chalet Foxwood is an exquisitely and thoughtfully designed estate built with beautiful, natural wood textures. The house is fitted with fantastic looking designer fittings and furnishings that are tastefully laid out in gorgeous wooden surroundings.