- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Set on the edge of Hirafu Village, four-bedroom Kawasemi is located in the prestigious Escarpment Estate; taking guests into the heart of Niseko’s natural beauty with a boutique escape that is a real luxury vacation lifestyle experience in Japan’s four-season destination.
Surrounded by native woodland with uninterrupted views of Mount Yotei, Kawasemi sits on the edge of Hirafu Village with all the action just a short drive away, perched on a steep embankment in a setting of landscaped pocket parks.
Built in 2014, Kawasemi is a two-level chalet with a modern-retro design that feels uniquely interesting yet wonderfully homely at the same time. The open-plan living and dining space mirrors, the expanse of the outdoors with its blonde-wood floors, minimalist décor, and a wall of glass windows, with a door leading out to a balcony and views of a seemingly endless mountain and forest landscape. The corner sofa and 30” flat-screen TV with Netflix, long dining table, and Western-style kitchen create an inviting communal space for cozy nights in a unique location.
Muted tones in the bedrooms and natural-wood design features, such as a wall of wooden strips, and wood furnishings inspire a sense of real connection with Nature; giving Kawasemi a holistically relaxing, soothing, and laid-back feeling.
Specific features stand out, such as full-length windows next to the two master bedroom en-suite bathrooms, affording a view that is against the dark tile interior is dramatic and artistic. Both these rooms, one on each level, have access to a balcony too. The two guest bedrooms share a bathroom and, as with all the bedrooms at Kawasemi, feature impressive forest views.
A concierge service, in-chalet massage, an in-chalet catering along with grocery delivery are available to enhance the luxury vacation experience.
We take the security and safety of our hosts and guests very seriously. We strongly recommend that you secure a holiday rental insurance when you book one of our villas. During the booking process, you will be asked in the form whether you opt for insurance or not. Read more about Insurance Policy.
- Total Chalet Size – 257 sqm
- Total of 4 bedrooms with 2 ensuite bathrooms + 1 shared bathroom
- 2 Master bedrooms (2 King size beds or 4 Single beds)
- 2 Guest bedrooms (2 King size beds or 4 Single beds)
- Spacious Living and Dining area
- Fully-equipped Western‐style kitchen
- Forest surrounds
- Large Balcony
- Quick drive to nearby shops, restaurants, onsens
- Please note the ﬁreplace is not available for guest use
- Free high-speed wireless Internet throughout the chalet
- 1 Flat screen TV with Netflix
- Safety Box
- Boots Rack
- Laundry Facilities
Master Bedroom 1 (16 sqm) -- King size bed or 2 single beds; Forest view; Balcony with 2 chairs; Her & Him closet; Central heating; Ensuite bathroom with bath & shower, one vanity, Japanese toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
Master Bedroom 2 (15 sqm) -- King size bed or 2 single beds; Forest view; Access to balcony; Walk-in closet; Safety box; Central Heating; Ensuite bathroom with bath & shower, one vanity, and Japanese toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
Guest Bedroom 1 (10 sqm) -- King size bed or 2 single beds; Forest View; Closet; Central heating; Share bathroom with guest bedroom 2; rain shower, vanity, and separate Japanese toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
Guest Bedroom 2 (9 sqm) -- King size bed or 2 single beds; Forest view; Closet; Central heating; Share bathroom with guest bedroom 1; rain shower, vanity, and separate Japanese toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
- Eco Clean (towel change and rubbish disposal) every second day. For stay over 7 nights, there is a Mid‐Stay Clean in the middle of stay/4th night stay (cleaning of whole house including change of linens, bathroom, and vacuum cleaning)
- Complimentary one set of tea and coﬀee
- Complimentary hand soap, body soap, shampoo, clothes detergent, dish detergent, and sponges
- Guest Experience services
- Free local call
- Airport transfer (extra charge)
- Car hire (extra charge)
- Van with driver upon request (extra charge)
- Baby cot and high chair (extra charge)
- In‐house massage (extra charge)
- In‐house catering & groceries delivery (extra charge)
- Wine menu with a selection of champagne, red, white and rosé wine (extra charge)
- First Aid Kit
Read full Terms & Conditions in PDF
|Nearest Airport||NEW CHITOSE AIRPORT||110 KM|
|Nearest Train Station||HIRAFU STATION||5.5 KM|
|Nearest Ski Lift||NISEKO MT. RESORT GRAND HIRAFU||1.5 KM|
|Nearest Golf||NISEKO VILLAGE GOLF COURSE||9 KM|
|Nearest Restaurant||NISEKO HIRAFU||0.7 KM|
|Nearest Bar||NISEKO HIRAFU||0.7 KM|
|Nearest Gym||AYA NISEKO||1 KM|
|Nearest Tennis Court||SUN SPORTS NISEKO||1 KM|
|Nearest Supermarket||THE NISEKO SUPERMARKET & DELI||1 KM|
Click here to view/download floor plans.