The Glasshouse Chalet
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
An exceptional two-level chalet, The Glasshouse is a marvel. It borrows its name from the startling glass walls present in the upper level giving the property a distinct look and feel. These glasses provide unobstructed views of the magnificent natural scene that surrounds the chalet as well as stellar views of Mount Yotei.
Guests can bask in the full sofas available in the open-plan living space to drown in the comforts and conveniences of an enchanting chalet. They are also greeted with a dramatic and functional fireplace that hangs from the ceiling crafting an artistic piece.
Revelers will surely love the fully-equipped kitchen that has a breakfast counter and bar stools. The uncluttered space opens up to an outdoor terrace enhancing the charm of the property. Visitors can also host exciting barbeques to dig in tasty treats when it is chilly as their wet gear hangs in the ski dry room.
A feature that stands out at The Glasshouse Chalet has got to be the exceptional outdoor hot tub. There is just something about relaxing here while surrounded by snow in the season. All the bathrooms have snowball shaped basins, bathtubs, WC seats close to glass walls transporting bathers to the beautiful snow outdoors while they cozy up to the warm temperatures indoors.
The Glasshouse Chalet is kid-friendly with one of the rooms specifically designed for the little ones with bunk beds, flat screen TV, and DVD player. Guests staying here also benefit from pickups and drops offs to dinner reservations, the Grand Hirafu Gondola, and the regions family chairlift on a daily basis thanks to the private concierge services.
The Glasshouse Chalet is ideally located in an area with abundant restaurants and bars for people who want to explore the dining and nightlife scene in the neighborhood, while it takes a 2-hour drive from The New Chitose Airport to the chalet.
We take the security and safety of our hosts and guests very seriously. We strongly recommend that you secure a holiday rental insurance when you book one of our villas. During the booking process, you will be asked in the form whether you opt for insurance or not. Read more about Insurance Policy.
- Total Chalet Size – 277 sqm
- Total of 5 bedrooms with 1 ensuite bathroom and 3 shared bathrooms
- 1 Master bedroom (1 King size bed or 2 Single beds)
- 3 Guest bedrooms (2 King size beds & 1 Queen size bed or 4 Single beds & 1 Queen size bed)
- 1 Children bedroom ( One Bunk bed)
- Living and dining area
- Fully equipped Western‐style kitchen
- Beautiful Mount Yotei view
- Wood fireplace
- Outdoor heated Jacuzzi for 8 persons
- Japanese Hinoki bath
- Free high-speed wireless Internet throughout the chalet
- 3 TV ‘s
- Apple TV + DVD Player
- BOSE sound system
- Parking space
- Ski & boots Rack
- Laundry facilities
Master Bedroom (37 sqm) -- King size bed or 2 single beds; Mount Yotei & forest view; Large closet; Library corner with one seat; Outdoor heated Jacuzzi for 8 persons; Central heating; Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, shower, double vanities and Japanese toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
Guest Bedroom 1 (23 sqm) -- King size bed or 2 single beds; Closet; Work desk; 80 cm (30 inches) Plasma TV + Cable with English channel; DVD player; Air conditioning & central heating; Shared bathroom with children’s bedroom; bathtub, shower, vanity and Japanese toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
Children's Bedroom (15 sqm) -- One bunk bed; Closet; 80 cm (30 inches) Plasma TV + cable with English channel; DVD Player; Air conditioning & central Heating; Shared bathroom with guest bedroom 1; bathtub, shower, vanity and Japanese toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
Guest Bedroom 2 (13 sqm) -- Queen Size bed; Forest view; Closet; Work Desk; Central Heating; Shared bathroom with Guest Bedroom 3; bathtub, shower, double vanities and Japanese toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
Guest Bedroom 3 (17 sqm) -- King size bed or 2 single beds; Forest view; Her & Him Closet; Work Desk; Central Heating; Shared bathroom with Guest Bedroom 2; bathtub, shower, double vanities and Japanese toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
Ski Dry Room -- Ski & boots rack; Seating 5 persons; Central Heating; Ensuite Japanese toilet + vanity
- Eco Clean (towel change and rubbish disposal) every second day. For stay over 7 nights, there is a Mid‐Stay Clean in the middle of stay/4th night stay (cleaning of whole house including change of linens, bathroom and vacuum cleaning)
- Private concierge and driver who is available 12 hours a day for drives and to assist with any needs
- Complimentary one set of tea and coﬀee
- Complimentary hand soap, body soap, shampoo, clothes detergent, dish detergent, and sponges
- Receive 50% oﬀ use of the Vale Onsen and Pool
- Free Local Call
- Airport transfer (extra charge)
- Car hire (extra charge)
- Van with driver upon request (extra charge)
- Baby Cot and High Chair (extra charge)
- In‐house massage (extra charge)
- In‐house catering & Groceries Delivery (extra charge)
- Wine Menu with a selection of Champagne, red, white and rosé wine (extra charge)
- First Aid Kit
Read full Terms & Conditions in PDF
|Nearest Airport||NEW CHITOSE AIRPORT||110 KM|
|Nearest Train Station||HIRAFU STATION||5.5 KM|
|Nearest Ski Lift||ACE FAMILY||1 KM|
|Nearest Golf||NISEKO VILLAGE GOLF COURSE||9 KM|
|Nearest Restaurant||NISEKO HIRAFU||0.7 KM|
|Nearest Bar||NISEKO HIRAFU||0.7 KM|
|Nearest Gym||AYA NISEKO||1 KM|
|Nearest Tennis Court||SUN SPORTS NISEKO||1 KM|
|Nearest Supermarket||THE NISEKO SUPERMARKET & DELI||1 KM|
Click here to view/download floor plans.