Villa Ombok Laut was originally built to serve as a family holiday home. As such, the villa features traditional Balinese and Indonesian décor. Alang-alang thatched roofs, and high ceilings characterize the first five bedrooms of the villa while the sixth bedroom is a tradition wooden house known as a Javanese gladak.
For undeniable luxury, the villa’s living and sleeping pavilions are set in the lush greenery of its tropical gardens. Five-star services add to the flair and charm of this majestic villa.
The interior of the sleeping pavilions epitomizes the Balinese traditional way of life. The master bedroom features a private balcony from which guests can enjoy a breathtaking view of the villa’s tropical gardens and the ocean below it. A super-king sized four poster bed sits at the center of the bedroom. The bed is draped in mosquito netting and features a wooden floor. The spa-like en-suite bathroom is fitted with a large circular Jacuzzi, a twin terrazzo and an open to the sky rain shower. In regards to entertainment, the bedrooms feature a 27-inch television set and a Bose sound system.
For an unforgettable fine dining experience, the Villa Ombok Laut has an excellent selection of international and Asian cuisines. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served on a daily basis at the Villa. Also, to an excellent selection of foods, the villa also offers spa services. The services can be rendered at the privacy of a guest’s pavilion at an extra charge. In respect of transport, the villa has a driver and a car on standby. The vehicle can accommodate a maximum of seven people and is available to villa guests eight hours a day. This car service is not inclusive of fuel.
- Two private swimming pools
- Parking spaces for two cars
- 6-bedroom fitted with en-suite bathrooms – all with outdoor shower areas and bathtubs
- Stereo system with CD Player, satellite TVs, iPod Docks and iPod Speakers
- Desktop Computer
- Free WiFi internet connection
- Private tennis court, pool deck and sun loungers
- BBQ facility
- Table tennis
- Pool table
- A team of professional staff including a cook, house maids, security guards, gardeners and a pool attendant.
- Complimentary welcome drinks, a baby cot and a high chair
- Dry cleaning and babysitting can be arranged with an extra charge
- Food priced menus
- Room service from a nearby hotel with extra cost (Echo Beach Rest)
- 24-hr security service
Submit your review