To our valued clients and partners,
The Private World is one with the entire travel and hospitality community and the rest of the world in facing COVID-19. We remain determined in our goals – to keep on inspiring people, to keep on sharing the beauty of our destinations, and to keep on telling the story of villa rental experiences.
Your Booking will be covered by our COVID 19 Cancellation Policy as indicated below:
COVID-19 CANCELLATION POLICY
The Covid 19 policy is applicable under the following circumstances:
- If the Lessee cancels the reservation due to government-enforced travel restrictions or mandatory quarantines.
- The above events occur or become in effect no earlier than 45 days and no later than 7 days before the arrival date
- Any of the above factors directly affect at least ⅓ of the group
- The Lessee may be required to provide official documents if necessary for verification.
- The Lessee must confirm the cancellation no later than 7 days prior to their arrival
Given all conditions stated above, the booking will be covered by the following terms:
- All payments received will be converted to a credit amount that may be used for a future booking with stay dates falling within a period of 12 months from the supposed check-out date.
- The credit amount can be used by the Lessee or anyone on his or her behalf
- The credit is applicable solely for the property originally booked
- The new booking will follow the applicable rates, inclusions, minimum nights, and booking terms at the time of re-booking
- Any unused credit value is non-refundable
While we assure guests of the coverage stipulated in this policy, we highly encourage all guests to acquire of a Travel Insurance as financial protection.
*Please note that this policy only applies to select properties from The Private World portfolio