Surrounded by lush coconut plantation on top of the hill, Avasara Villa is part of one of the most luxury estates on Koh Samui – Panacea. This 5-bedroom villa is just a 15-minute drive from the Samui Airport, Bophut Beach and the popular Chaweng Beach. This lavish vacation home features a stylish 20 meters infinity pool overlooking a stunning panoramic view of the Gulf of Thailand Sea and an enormous green palm and coconut plantation.
Avasara means “opportunity or a chance” in the old Sanskrit. And with its fantastic location, the villa’s interior design follows the concept of Asian inspiration. It emphasizes on the open space which allows guests to blend in with untouched nature and take in the fresh air.
With its striking architectural designs, all suites feature magnificent ocean view which the famous Koh Phangan can be seen from the premises. This exceptional property is fitted with top-notch Sonos sound system with outdoor loudspeakers and WiFi access available throughout the area. Guests can enjoy a romantic dinner at the outdoor Sala which equipped with BBQ facility. Fresh drinks can be served at its sophisticated swim-up bar, adding up to your swimming experience to the next level.
Villa Avasara has two master bedrooms next to the pool. With vaulted wooden ceiling, these two master suites look extra spacious with sexy terrazzo bathtub overlooking the sea. All suites are equipped with en-suite bathrooms, minibars, and digital safes.
Guests will be served by 10 full-time English-speaking staff including an executive chef and a professional team. Full range of complimentary services such as a roundtrip transfer from Samui Airport, daily beach or shopping shuttle and babysitting services can be enjoyed at the villa.
Convenient with extra services such as a la carte breakfast, daily baked cookies, and fresh smoothies or even an unlimited laundry services are offered without any additional charge.
Other exclusive services such as personal fitness trainer, nutritionist and secretarial or translator can be provided upon request.
- Total villa size — 1800 sqm
- 5 En-suite Double Bedrooms
- 20-m Infinity Pool
- Sonos sound system throughout the villa with outdoor speakers
- Satellite TV, HD LCD screens, DVD players in all rooms
- WiFi throughout the villa
- Fully-equipped modern kitchen
- Sala for outdoor dining with BBQ equipment
- Digital safe in all bedrooms
- Limousine Airport Transfers (to and from Samui)
- 10 full-time staff serving the villa
- Full-time Executive Chef with professional kitchen team
- A la carte breakfast
- Daily baked cookies, fresh smoothies, and fruit cocktails
- Concierge Service
- Daily beach/shopping transfers
- Phones with local SIM card available for the guests’ convenience
- Traditional Thai organically sourced amenities
- Unlimited daily laundry service
- One massage per guest per stay
- One hour Yoga session per day per villa
- Thai Cooking Lesson
- Baby Sitting service
- Tailor-made fitness with choice of personal trainers
- Nutritional programs and detox menus
- Wedding and Event planning
- Gala and Themed dinners
- Car rental (with or without driver)
- Secretarial and translation services
|NAME||DISTANCE BY KM|
|Nearest Airport||SAMUI AIRPORT||8 KM|
|Nearest Ferry||SEATRAN||19 KM|
|Nearest Beach||BOPHUT BEACH||3KM|
|Nearest Golf||ROYAL SAMUI GOLF||12 KM|
|Nearest Restaurant||FISHERMAN’S VILLAGE||3 KM|
|Nearest Bar||FISHERMAN’S VILLAGE||3 KM|
|Nearest Supermarket||BIG C||4 KM|
|Nearest International Shopping Center||CENTRAL FESTIVAL||8 KM|
Submit your review
Magnificent villa and kind staff. Big bedrooms with spacious bathrooms. Beautiful floor to ceiling glass doors. Well ventilated structure and secure estate. Fine service and courteous villa staff. Amenities can rival five-star hotels. A holiday with exclusivity is amazing and Villa Avasara gave that to us. Thank you for taking care of us. We will miss you all and the grand time we had at the villa.
A great vacation we had in Koh Samui, made special by our stay in Villa Avasara. Food is incredible. Surrounding is quiet. Villa is clean, beautiful and big. Villa staff are quick and nice. Fabulous amenities. Leaving the villa broke our heart. We will be back someday.
- Barbecue Facilities
- Car Parking
- Music System
- Outdoor Dining
- Swim-up Bar