Offering breathtaking and spectacular panoramic views of the resort and Mt. Yotei, Chalet Asahi is already a popular travel destination. Aside from the magnificent views, the chalet boasts of grandiose and splendor in its Asian influenced premium interior finishing.
After a long tiresome day on the mountain or skiing, visitors can ease away the pains by enjoying a private 8-person invigorating sauna before retiring to the spacious open plan living and dining areas for a sumptuous delicacy.
The chalet is built with the principles of luxury, comfort, and style in mind — it has been artistically decorated and has an exceptional aesthetic appeal. Also, the chalet it has in place an array of essential and auxiliary luxury amenities such as large entertainment room, in-floor heating throughout, large game rooms for children to relax and play, custom design rooms, media rooms, stone fireplace, and a private sauna.
Chalet Asahi has been designed with the family in mind; the chalet features five bedrooms, 4-ensuite plus additional toilets, making it the perfect place to relax with your family. All the rooms are exceptionally decorated throughout. What’s more, the chalet has both private areas and spaces ideal for spending time together.
A spacious and expansive kitchen and dining area open up to a lovely double height living space, which sports cedar lined ceiling and a cultured fireplace. The kitchen and dining space is accentuated with beautifully appointed quartz counters, while the bathrooms and washrooms have exquisite Duravit sinks and tubs.
Even though winter sports activities such as skiing and snowboarding are the main pull at Niseko, visitors can also enjoy hiking, nature walk, and alpine walk in the summer.
And with a range of board games, along with portable sleeping cots with safety gates, children can never miss a memorable moment at Chalet Asahi.
- Total Chalet Size – 330 sqm
- Total of 5 bedrooms with 4 ensuite bathrooms
- 1 Master bedroom (1 King size bed or 2 Single beds)
- 4 Guest bedrooms (4 King size beds or 1 King size bed & 6 Single beds)
- Living and dining area
- Mount Yotei view
- Fully-equipped Western‐style kitchen
- Gas fireplace
- Sauna for 6 persons
- Media room
- Free high-speed wireless Internet throughout the chalet
- 2 Flat screen TVs
- BOSE sound system
- One garage
- Parking space
- Ski & boots Rack
- Laundry facilities
Master Bedroom — King size bed or 2 single beds; Forest view; Balcony; Walk-in closet; Work desk; Air conditioning & central heating; Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, shower, vanity, and Japanese toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
Guest Bedroom 1 — King size bed or 2 single beds; Closet; Central heating; Separate bathroom with sauna for 6 persons + shower, vanity, and separate Japanese toilet + vanity; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
Guest Bedroom 2 — King size bed; Balcony; Walk-in closet; Central heating; Ensuite bathroom with shower, vanity, and toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
Guest Bedroom 3 — King Size bed or 2 single beds; Sky hill view; Closet; Central heating; Ensuite bathroom with shower, vanity, and toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
Guest Bedroom 4 — King size bed or 2 single beds; Closet; Work desk; Central heating; Ensuite bathroom with bath & shower, vanity and toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
Ski Dry Room — Ski & boots rack; Seating 3 persons; Central heating
- For stay over 8 nights, there is a Mid‐Stay Clean in the middle of stay/4th night stay (cleaning of whole house including change of linens, bathroom and vacuum cleaning)
- This house comes with FREE use of rental 4WD van ‐ oﬀer valid from December 15, 2017 ‐ March 31, 2018. Both a valid international driving license issued by a signatory to the 1949 Geneva Convention, and a valid driving license from your home country are required
- Complimentary one set of tea and coﬀee
- Complimentary hand soap, body soap, shampoo, clothes detergent, dish detergent, and sponges
- Complimentary portable baby cot, high chair & safety gate on main ﬂoor stairs
- Guest Experience services
- Free local call
- Airport transfer (extra charge)
- Car hire (extra charge)
- Van with driver upon request (extra charge)
- Baby cot and high chair (extra charge)
- In‐house massage (extra charge)
- In‐house catering & groceries delivery (extra charge)
- Wine menu with a selection of champagne, red, white and rosé wine (extra charge)
- First Aid Kit
|NAME||DISTANCE BY KM|
|Nearest Airport||NEW CHITOSE AIRPORT||110 KM|
|Nearest Train Station||HIRAFU STATION||5 KM|
|Nearest Ski Lift||NISEKO MT. RESORT GRAND HIRAFU||1 KM|
|Nearest Golf||NISEKO VILLAGE GOLF COURSE||9 KM|
|Nearest Restaurant||NISEKO HIRAFU||0.7 KM|
|Nearest Bar||NISEKO HIRAFU||0.7 KM|
|Nearest Gym||AYA NISEKO||0.8 KM|
|Nearest Tennis Court||SUN SPORTS NISEKO||0.8 KM|
|Nearest Supermarket||THE NISEKO SUPERMARKET & DELI||0.5 KM|
Submit your review