- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- On Request
- 12 Guests
Located in the quiet lower end of Hirafu, the largest village in Japan’s beautiful Niseko ski destination, Chalet Gustav’s is a four-bedroom vacation chalet that accommodates 12 guests, with one en-suite and three guest bathrooms set spaciously over three levels.
Standout features of the vacation home rental, which are within walking distance of a free shuttle to the slopes, are the outdoor hot tub, kids’ bedroom with six bunk beds, an open-plan living and dining area on the chalet’s upper level; an ideal stay for two families enjoying a skiing holiday together.
Chalet Gustav’s has a relaxed alpine feel complete with comfy leather sofas, a quirky antler chandelier, and log cabin style rug as well as dining room seating; creating a vacation home atmosphere that is relaxed yet spaciously upmarket. The contemporary cottage style of the kitchen with its island hob, counter, and bar stools adds to the family-holiday design.
In-chalet catering is available too with grocery deliveries and a wine menu as well. A private concierge service adds a sense of luxury, while the option of an in-chalet massage is tempting to ease tired muscles after a day of action-packed ski-resort adventures.
Splashes of color on the walls and ceilings injects some fun into the chalet space too, while the outdoor views of the forest, slopes, and picturesque Mount Yotei are quite simply divine. The stunning vistas can be appreciated along with a breath of fresh air from a living room balcony with sliding doors leading out to a patio and garden.
On the second floor, an outdoor terrace presents a bubbling hot tub which is perfect for al fresco night spas. Indoors, there is an office space and a media room with a big comfy sofa, 50” flat-screen TV with Netflix, and a bar area and sink; a great little chalet hideaway.
|From||To||Minimum Stay||4 Bedrooms|
We take the security and safety of our hosts and guests very seriously. We strongly recommend that you secure a holiday rental insurance when you book one of our villas. During the booking process, you will be asked in the form whether you opt for insurance or not. Read more about Insurance Policy.
- Total Chalet Size – 310 sqm
- Total of 4 bedrooms with 1 ensuite bathroom + 2 shared bathrooms
- 1 Master bedroom (1 King size bed)
- 2 Guest bedrooms (1 King size bed or 2 Single beds + 1 Queen)
- 1 Bunk bedroom ( 3 Bunk beds ‐ 6 persons)
- Spacious living and dining area
- Fully-equipped Western‐style kitchen
- Large balcony oﬀering views to Mount Yotei with heated Jacuzzi
- Close to restaurants/bars and Onsen
- Second lounge area for entertainment with small bar
- BOSE sound system
- Free high-speed wireless Internet throughout the chalet
- 2 Flat screen TVs with Netflix
- Oﬃce room
- Safety Box
- Ski & Boot Racks
- Laundry Facilities
Master Bedroom (20 sqm) -- King size bed; Mount Yotei view; Walk-in closet; One lounge chair; Safety box; Central heating; Ensuite bathroom with rain shower, double vanities, Japanese toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
Guest Bedroom 1 (12 sqm) -- Queen size bed; Ski hill view; Closet; Central heating; Shared bathroom with guest bedroom 2, rain shower, vanity, and Japanese toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
Guest Bedroom 2 (12 sqm) -- King size bed or 2 single beds; Forest view; Closet; Central heating; Shared bathroom with guest bedroom 1, rain shower, vanity, and Japanese toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
Bunk Bedroom (20 sqm) -- 3 bunk beds (6 people); Closet; Central heating; Separate bathroom with bath & rain shower, one vanity, Japanese toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
Ski Dry Room -- Ski and boots rack; Seating for 2 persons
- Eco Clean (towel change and rubbish disposal) every second day. For stay over 7 nights, there is a Mid‐Stay Clean in the middle of stay/4th night stay (cleaning of whole house including change of linens, bathroom, and vacuum cleaning)
- Complimentary one set of tea and coﬀee
- Complimentary hand soap, body soap, shampoo, clothes detergent, dish detergent and sponges
- Guest Experience services
- Free local call
- Airport transfer (extra charge)
- Car hire (extra charge)
- Van with driver upon request (extra charge)
- Baby cot and high chair (extra charge)
- In‐house massage (extra charge)
- In‐house catering & groceries delivery (extra charge)
- Wine Menu with a selection of Champagne, red, white and rosé wine (extra charge)
- First Aid Kit
Read full Terms & Conditions in PDF
|Nearest Airport||NEW CHITOSE AIRPORT||110 KM|
|Nearest Train Station||HIRAFU STATION||5 KM|
|Nearest Ski Lift||NISEKO MT. RESORT GRAND HIRAFU||1 KM|
|Nearest Golf||NISEKO VILLAGE GOLF COURSE||9 KM|
|Nearest Restaurant||NISEKO HIRAFU||0.5 KM|
|Nearest Bar||NISEKO HIRAFU||0.5 KM|
|Nearest Gym||AYA NISEKO||0.5 KM|
|Nearest Tennis Court||SUN SPORTS NISEKO||0.5 KM|
|Nearest Supermarket||THE NISEKO SUPERMARKET & DELI||0.6 KM|
Click here to view/download floor plans.
Product Name: Chalet Gustav's
Product Description: Located in the quiet lower end of Hirafu, the largest village in Japan’s beautiful Niseko ski destination, Chalet Gustav’s is a four-bedroom vacation chalet that accommodates 12 guests, with one en-suite and three guest bathrooms set spaciously over three levels.