- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 17 Guests
With its six bedrooms over three floors accommodating up to 17 guests, Kasetsu is an impressive modern chalet in the quieter Lower Hirafu Village, just a short walk from the nearest ski-lift or a shuttle away from Niseko’s nightlife.
Smart and sophisticated, Kasetsu, features three en-suite, one shared, and one separate bathroom. The Master Bedroom boasts a Japanese Onsen bathtub, double vanities, and a balcony. One room features two bunk beds, perfect for four kids, and the chalet also has a traditional Japanese Tatami room with three futons.
The open-plan living, dining and kitchen area is a grand space with 9-meter high ceilings and a vast balcony, letting in lots of light during the day. In the evenings, the soft sofa and long, uber-cool ribbon gas fireplace on black coals, and flat screen TV create a sleek and cozy space. The wooden ceiling adds extra warmth too, while the Western kitchen with its five-ring gas hob is perfect for rustling up family meals with seating at a long dining table or breakfast-bar island.
Kasetsu has a ski dry room as well as a media room with flat screen TV and is a contemporary stay with classic mountain views.
We take the security and safety of our hosts and guests very seriously. We strongly recommend that you secure a holiday rental insurance when you book one of our villas. During the booking process, you will be asked in the form whether you opt for insurance or not. Read more about Insurance Policy.
- Total Chalet Size – 440 sqm
- Total of 6 bedrooms with 6 ensuite bathrooms
- 1 Master bedrooms (1 King size bed)
- 3 Guest bedrooms (3 King size beds or 6 Single beds)
- 1 Children bedroom ( 2 Bunk beds)
- 1 Tatami bedroom ( 3 Futon Single beds)
- Living and dining area
- Beautiful Mount Yotei view
- Large balcony
- Gas fireplace
- Fully-equipped Western‐style kitchen
- Media room
- Free high-speed wireless Internet throughout the chalet
- 2 flat screen TVs
- Sound system
- Japanese Onsen bathtub
- Ski & Boots Rack
- Laundry facilities
- For stay over 8 nights, there is a Mid‐Stay Clean in the middle of stay/4th night stay (cleaning of whole house including change of linens, bathroom, and vacuum cleaning)
- This house comes with FREE use of rental 4WD van ‐ oﬀer valid from December 15, 2017 ‐ March 31, 2018. Both a valid international driving license issued by a signatory to the 1949 Geneva Convention and a valid driving license from your home country are required
- Complimentary one set of tea and coﬀee
- Complimentary hand soap, body soap, shampoo, clothes detergent, dish detergent, and sponges.
- Complimentary baby cot, high chair & safety gate on upper ﬂoor stairs
- Guest Experience services
- Free one-way morning and return afternoon shuttle to/from lifts
- Free local call
- Airport transfer (extra charge)
- Car hire (extra charge)
- Van with driver upon request (extra charge)
- Baby cot and high chair (extra charge)
- In‐house massage (extra charge)
- In‐house catering & groceries delivery (extra charge)
- Wine menu with a selection of champagne, red, white, and rosé wine (extra charge)
- First Aid Kit
Read full Terms & Conditions in PDF
|Nearest Airport||NEW CHITOSE AIRPORT||110 KM|
|Nearest Train Station||HIRAFU STATION||5.5 KM|
|Nearest Ski Lift||NISEKO MT. RESORT GRAND HIRAFU||1.5 KM|
|Nearest Golf||NISEKO VILLAGE GOLF COURSE||9 KM|
|Nearest Restaurant||NISEKO HIRAFU||0.7 KM|
|Nearest Bar||NISEKO HIRAFU||0.7 KM|
|Nearest Gym||AYA NISEKO||1 KM|
|Nearest Tennis Court||SUN SPORTS NISEKO||1 KM|
|Nearest Supermarket||THE NISEKO SUPERMARKET & DELI||1 KM|
Click here to view/download floor plans.