- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- On Request
- 9 Guests
Located south of Hirafu Village, four-bedroom Luma, situated in peaceful St Moritz in Kabayama Village; a forest retreat that is still close to the restaurant, bar, and ski-resort action of Niseko. The chalet has a fun, fresh, and modern charm and features a Japanese bathroom with onsen and a gloriously inviting open-plan living and dining room.
A contemporary-design vision in white, Luma blends modernist style with natural woods, boasting timber flooring and soft earthy leather sofas to create a beautiful three-level stay that suits families or friends. The living room has oversized windows that let in light while revealing stunning views of Mount Yotei on one side and slopes on the other with enough wall space to maintain a snug lounge feeling and a 40” flat screen TV with Netflix for cozy nights.
The white and wood theme continues with a long wooden dining table with funky white chairs next to sliding glass doors that lead to a balcony on one side and an open staircase on the other, which opens out the feeling of spaciousness. The fully-equipped white kitchen is uber-cool and the hanging light bulb design lighting with red cables to match the red seating at the breakfast bar injects a splash of artistic design and color. In-chalet catering and grocery-shopping delivery are part of the service too.
Three of the bedrooms have one wall of color to brighten up the interior, while the media and entertainment room is a fun space with quirky artwork, a sofa-bed, a full-sized foosball table, and a 50” flat screen TV with Netflix plus an en-suite WC. The chalet also has a ski dry room for when guests return from activities out on the slopes, as well as a concierge service, in-chalet massage, and a wine menu for dining in the evening too.
The two master bedrooms boast rain-shower en-suites while the two guest bedrooms share a bathroom. A quirky and exciting feature is the Japanese bathroom designed with traditional Japanese bathing in mind.
Go back to view all: Niseko Luxury Chalets
|From||To||Minimum Stay||4 Bedrooms|
All above rates are per night.
We take the security and safety of our hosts and guests very seriously. We strongly recommend that you secure a holiday rental insurance when you book one of our chalets. During the booking process, you will be asked in the form whether you opt for insurance or not. Read more about Insurance Policy.
- Total Chalet Size – 285 sqm
- 4 bedrooms with 2 ensuite bathrooms + 1 share bathroom
- 2 Master bedrooms (2 King beds or 4 Single beds)
- 2 Guest bedrooms (2 King beds or 4 Single beds)
- Spacious Living and Dining area
- Ski hill & Mount Yotei view, forest surrounds
- Fully-equipped Western‐style kitchen
- Second lounge area for entertainment
- Foosball table
- Free high-speed wireless Internet throughout the chalet
- 2 flat screen TV with Netflix
- Japanese Onsen bath
- Wireless Intercom
- Safety box
- Electric boot and glove dryer
- Laundry facilities
Master Bedroom 1 (10 sqm) -- King bed or 2 single beds; Mount Yotei and forest view; Closet; Safety box; Air conditioning & central heating; Ensuite bathroom with rain shower, vanity, Japanese toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
Master Bedroom 2 (10 sqm) -- King bed or 2 single beds; Mount Yotei and forest view; Closet; Safety box; Air conditioning & central heating; Ensuite bathroom with rain shower, vanity, Japanese toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
Guest Bedroom 1 (13 sqm) -- King bed or 2 single beds; Mount Yotei and forest view; Closet; Air conditioning & central heating; Shared bathroom with guest bedroom 2; rain shower, vanity, and Japanese toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
Guest Bedroom 2 (13 sqm) -- King bed or 2 single beds; Mount Yotei and forest view; Closet; Air conditioning & central heating; Shared bathroom with guest bedroom 1; rain shower, vanity, and Japanese toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
Ski Dry Room -- Electric boot and glove dryer; Ski racks; Seating for 6 people; Closet; Central heating
- Dedicated Chalet Manager
- Complimentary daily housekeeping
- Complimentary box delivered breakfast
- ¥20,000 per night All Niseko Pass vouchers - Exclusive resort credit to be used during your stay at a range of local partners
- Complimentary shuttles inside Hirafu between 7am and 7pm. This operates on a first booked, first served basis.
- Complimentary hand soap, body soap, shampoo, clothes detergent, dish detergent and sponges
- Complimentary futon or crib service
- Welcome gift
- Access to room service menu
- Pillow menu
- Guest Experience services
- Free local call
- Airport transfer (extra charge)
- Car hire (extra charge)
- Van with driver upon request (extra charge)
- Baby cot and high chair (extra charge)
- In‐house massage (extra charge)
- In‐house catering & groceries delivery (extra charge)
- Wine Menu with a selection of Champagne, red, white and rosé wine (extra charge)
- First aid kit
Read full Terms & Conditions in PDF
|Nearest Airport||NEW CHITOSE AIRPORT||110 KM|
|Nearest Train Station||HIRAFU STATION||4 KM|
|Nearest Ski Lift||ACE FAMILY||1.5 KM|
|Nearest Golf||NISEKO VILLAGE GOLF COURSE||8 KM|
|Nearest Restaurant||NISEKO HIRAFU||1.5 KM|
|Nearest Bar||NISEKO HIRAFU||1.5 KM|
|Nearest Gym||AYA NISEKO||1.5 KM|
|Nearest Tennis Court||SUN SPORTS NISEKO||1.5 KM|
|Nearest Supermarket||THE NISEKO SUPERMARKET & DELI||1.5 KM|
Click here to view/download floor plans.
Product Name: Chalet Luma
Product Description: Located south of Hirafu Village, four-bedroom Luma, situated in peaceful St Moritz in Kabayama Village; a forest retreat that is still close to the restaurant, bar, and ski-resort action of Niseko.