- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- On Request
- 12 Guests
An attractive and sophisticated chalet, Tsubaki is a masterpiece located in Niseko’s lower Hirafu Village. Chalet Tsubaki is the perfect blend of nature and Japanese minimalism style and reverberation in an open space. Only strong and beautiful local wood was used to build the home-away-from-home establishment. Guests can immerse themselves in alluring views of the Hirafu ski area and Mount Yotei.
Expect to get lost in the welcoming and warm feel of an Alpine home the second you step into the property which does not compromise on innovative, modern designs. Use of natural color pallets also extends a relaxing atmosphere which is just what you need to enjoy your time away.
The chalet spreads over two floors delivering everything that holidaymakers could ever wish for. From ample entertaining spaces, hinoki bath that rejuvenates weary limbs, and a kid’s room with its entertainment systems, you will want to make it your second home instantly.
It has four bedrooms; one with a queen-sized bed, two of which have split beds that you can convert into two single beds or a king, and the other with two sets of bunk beds. Your little ones will enjoy spending time in their bunk bedroom which doubles up as a media room.
Chalet Tsubaki also has a living room with a huge flat screen TV, stone fireplace, spacious grey sofas not forgetting the full-length windows and high ceilings. The chalet’s dining room is part of this with an eight-seater table that leads to an open plan kitchen with all the appliances you require.
Chalet Tsubaki is only a few minutes away from world-class skiing areas. Guests can walk to the ski shuttle stop that allows them to access the ski-lifts. When not in the mood of cooking, vacationers can also explore plenty of nearby dining options to tantalize their taste buds and satisfy their cravings. It only takes two hours to access the chalet from New Chitose Airport.
|From||To||Minimum Stay||4 Bedrooms|
We take the security and safety of our hosts and guests very seriously. We strongly recommend that you secure a holiday rental insurance when you book one of our villas. During the booking process, you will be asked in the form whether you opt for insurance or not. Read more about Insurance Policy.
- Total Chalet Size – 254 sqm
- Total of 4 bedrooms with 4 ensuite bathrooms
- 1 Master bedroom (1 King size bed)
- 2 Guest bedrooms (2 King size beds or 4 Single beds)
- 1 Children’s bedroom ( 2 Bunk beds)
- Living and dining area
- Mount Yotei view
- Gas fireplace
- Fully-equipped Western style kitchen
- Free high-speed wireless Internet throughout the chalet
- 2 Flat screen TVs
- BOSE sound system
- Traditional Japanese hinoki bathtub
- Ski & boots rack
- Laundry facilities
Master Bedroom -- King size bed; Closet; Central Heating; Ensuite bathroom with Japanese Hinoki bathtub, rain shower, double vanities, and separate Japanese toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
Guest Bedroom 1 -- King size bed or 2 single beds; Closet; Central Heating; Ensuite bathroom with rain shower, vanity, and Japanese toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
Guest Bedroom 2 -- King size bed or 2 single beds; Closet; Central Heating; Ensuite bathroom with rain shower, vanity, and Japanese toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
Children's Bedroom -- 2 Bunk beds; Seating area for 2 persons; 80-cm (30 inches) Flat screen TV; DVD Player; Closet; Central Heating; Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, rain shower, vanity, and Japanese Toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
Ski Dry Room -- Ski & boots rack; Seating 5 persons; Central heating; Ensuite Japanese Toilet + Vanity
- For stay over 8 nights, there is a Mid‐Stay Clean in the middle of stay/4th night stay (cleaning of whole house including change of linens, bathroom, and vacuum cleaning)
- This house comes with FREE use of rental 4WD van ‐ oﬀer valid from December 15, 2017 ‐ March 31, 2018. Both a valid international driving license issued by a signatory to the 1949 Geneva Convention, and a valid driving license from your home country are required
- Complimentary one set of tea and coﬀee
- Complimentary hand soap, body soap, shampoo, clothes detergent, dish detergent, and sponges
- Guest Experience services
- Free local call
- Airport transfer (extra charge)
- Car hire (extra charge)
- Van with driver upon request (extra charge)
- Baby cot and high chair (extra charge)
- In‐house massage (extra charge)
- In‐house catering & groceries delivery (extra charge)
- Wine menu with a selection of champagne, red, white and rosé wine (extra charge)
- First Aid Kit
Read full Terms & Conditions in PDF
|Nearest Airport||NEW CHITOSE AIRPORT||110 KM|
|Nearest Train Station||HIRAFU STATION||5 KM|
|Nearest Ski Lift||ACE FAMILY||0.5 KM|
|Nearest Golf||NISEKO VILLAGE GOLF COURSE||9 KM|
|Nearest Restaurant||NISEKO HIRAFU||0.5 KM|
|Nearest Bar||NISEKO HIRAFU||0.5 KM|
|Nearest Gym||AYA NISEKO||0.5 KM|
|Nearest Tennis Court||SUN SPORTS NISEKO||0.5 KM|
|Nearest Supermarket||THE NISEKO SUPERMARKET & DELI||0.6 KM|
Click here to view/download floor plans.
Product Name: Chalet Tsubaki
Product Description: An attractive and sophisticated chalet, Tsubaki is a masterpiece located in Niseko’s lower Hirafu Village. Chalet Tsubaki is the perfect blend of nature and Japanese minimalism style and reverberation in an open space.