- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
A rare sensation, Chalet Yanagi is an example of a holiday property that people only read of, or fantasize about in their wildest dreams. At the edge of Hirafu Village, it stands tall in a beautiful forest setting.
The stunning gem blends in naturally with the tall forest trees. Its modernist design features impressive exposed timber that reflects a stunning natural landscape. It has enough space for up to ten occupants which means that two families can opt to go away and enjoy bonding sessions in a warm and inviting atmosphere.
Services visitors enjoy here to make sure they have a ball include massages, concierge, grocery delivery, catering on request and wine menu for in-dining. The four bedroom chalet permits visitors to gaze at the bewitching views from Mount Yotei from various vantage points in the home including the living area and all bedrooms.
It has a master bedroom that has a balcony with an ensuite bathroom with bathtub. It also has a second master bedroom with an ensuite bathroom that has a rain shower. The living and dining area, both dot glass walls that introduce wooden covered broad terraces. Stone feature gas fireplace and leather sofas that decorate the room bring to life the stark design. A dining table is close to a floor to ceiling glass pane near the well-equipped kitchen. The kitchen has a breakfast bar that doubles up as a kitchen island complete with a sink.
A combination of Japanese minimalist design, natural and monochrome wood interiors are responsible for the modern, creatively designed Chalet Yanagi. After you are done admiring and taking in its beauty in full-force, you can retire to the media room. It serves all your entertainment needs with a 40-inch TV with Netflix. It allows revelers to stretch out entirely in the cube-style seating.
Chalet Yanagi has a ski dry room where guests can leave and get their ski, and boots rack for those who want to explore the slopes that are less than a kilometer away.
We take the security and safety of our hosts and guests very seriously. We strongly recommend that you secure a holiday rental insurance when you book one of our villas. During the booking process, you will be asked in the form whether you opt for insurance or not. Read more about Insurance Policy.
- Total Chalet Size – 318 sqm
- Total of 4 bedrooms with 2 ensuite bathrooms + one shared bathroom
- 2 Master bedrooms (2 King beds)
- 2 Guest bedrooms (6 Single beds)
- Beautiful forest surrounds
- Spacious living and dining area
- Fully-equipped western style kitchen
- Gas ﬁreplace
- Large balcony
- Second lounge area for entertainment
- Free high-speed wireless Internet throughout the chalet
- 1 flat screen TV with Netflix
- Safety box
- Ski & boots rack
- Laundry facilities
Master Bedroom 1 (22 sqm) -- King size bed; Mount Yotei & forest views; Walk-in closet; Work desk; Air conditioning & central heating; Ensuite bathroom with Rain shower, one vanity, Japanese toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
Master Bedroom 2 (22 sqm) -- King size bed; Mount Yotei and forest views; Balcony; Her & Him closet; One lounge chair; Work desk; Air conditioning & central heating; Ensuite bathroom with bath & rain shower, one vanity, Japanese toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
Guest Bedroom 1 (12 sqm) -- 3 single beds; Mount Yotei & forest views; Closet; Air conditioning & central heating; Shared bathroom with Guest Bedroom 2; rain shower, vanity, and Japanese toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
Guest Bedroom 2 (12 sqm) -- 3 single beds; Mount Yotei & forest views; Closet; Air conditioning & central heating; Shared bathroom with Guest Bedroom 1; rain shower, vanity, and Japanese toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
Ski Dry Room -- Ski & boots rack; Seating for 3 persons; Closet; Washing machine; Tumble dryer; Sink; Central heating
- Eco Clean (towel change and rubbish disposal) every second day. For stay over 7 nights, there is a Mid‐Stay Clean in the middle of stay/4th night stay (cleaning of whole house including change of linens, bathroom, and vacuum cleaning)
- Complimentary shuttles inside Hirafu between 7am & 7pm. This operates on a first booked, first served basis.
- Complimentary one set of tea and coﬀee
- Complimentary hand soap, body soap, shampoo, clothes detergent, dish detergent and sponges
- Guest Experience services
- Free local call
- Airport transfer (extra charge)
- Car hire (extra charge)
- Van with driver upon request (extra charge)
- Baby cot and high chair (extra charge)
- In‐house massage (extra charge)
- In‐house catering & groceries delivery (extra charge)
- Wine menu with a selection of champagne, red, white and rosé wine (extra charge)
- First Aid Kit
Read full Terms & Conditions in PDF
|Nearest Airport||NEW CHITOSE AIRPORT||110 KM|
|Nearest Train Station||HIRAFU STATION||6 KM|
|Nearest Ski Lift||NISEKO MT. RESORT GRAND HIRAFU||3 KM|
|Nearest Golf||NISEKO VILLAGE GOLF COURSE||10 KM|
|Nearest Restaurant||NISEKO HIRAFU||2 KM|
|Nearest Bar||NISEKO HIRAFU||2 KM|
|Nearest Gym||AYA NISEKO||2 KM|
|Nearest Tennis Court||SUN SPORTS NISEKO||2 KM|
|Nearest Supermarket||THE NISEKO SUPERMARKET & DELI||2 KM|
Click here to view/download floor plans.