- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- On Request
- 15 Guests
Chalet Zekkei has got to be among the most exquisite holiday properties in Japan. It has a lovely location at the lower end of Hirafu Village. The three-level holiday home allows patrons to take in captivating scenes of Mount Yotei. It illuminates a feeling of a cabin retreat made of logs where revelers get a chance to be close to nature.
Interiors are to die for because it was meticulously designed to let visitors stay in a place that they have been dreaming off all their lives. It facilitates group travel since it can comfortably accommodate 15 people.
Guests receive royalty treatment in the chalet. They can access in-house massages, catering, wine menu, grocery delivery and concierge services. It presents an open plan living area and dining space. These feature large ceiling — floor windows dotting wooden frames and a high vaulted wood ceiling that contributes significantly to a kind and natural feel.
Living area opens up to a fully-equipped kitchen with fantastic Siberian elm dining table and a kitchen island, and bar-stool seats. This lounge area blends in perfectly with the lush surroundings. It has a heated timber floor, marble fireplace, huge sofa, and 40-inch flat screen TV creating the ultimate tranquil atmosphere. Families or groups of friends can enjoy some barbeque in the balconies that overlook the dense forest scenery.
Chalet Zekkei has six en-suite bedrooms. Some rooms have king size beds, and other have singles. It has a kid’s room availing single beds and four bunk beds. Half of the sleeping areas feature Hinoki bathtubs, and a balcony is present in one of the guest rooms.
A 50-inch flat screen TV, Xbox 360, and PS3 gaming consoles keep visitors busy in the exclusive entertainment and media area that also has a balcony and sofa. Visitors can also take advantage of the ski dry room to keep their wet gear dry after having a blast on the slopes.
|From||To||Minimum Stay||6 Bedrooms|
We take the security and safety of our hosts and guests very seriously. We strongly recommend that you secure a holiday rental insurance when you book one of our villas. During the booking process, you will be asked in the form whether you opt for insurance or not. Read more about Insurance Policy.
- Total Chalet Size ‐ 364 sqm
- Total of 6 bedrooms with 6 ensuite bathrooms
- 1 Master bedroom (1 King size bed or 2 Single Beds)
- 4 Guest bedrooms (4 King size beds or 1 King + 6 Single beds)
- 1 Children bedroom ( 2 Bunk beds + 1 Single bed)
- Living and dining area
- Beautiful Mount Yotei View, forest surrounds
- Fully equipped Western‐style kitchen
- Gas fireplace
- Balcony with barbecue
- Media room
- Free high-speed wireless Internet throughout the chalet
- 2 ﬂat screen TVs
- BOSE sound system
- Library of books, DVDs, and CDs
- 3 Japanese Hinoki bathtubs
- Private heated garage
- Ski & boots rack
- Laundry facilities
Master Bedroom -- King size bed or 2 single beds; Mount Yotei & forest view; Large Japanese Hinoki bathtub; Work desk; Seating for 2 persons with coﬀee table; Walk-in closet; Central heating; Ensuite bathroom with double rain shower, double vanities, and separate Japanese toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
Guest Bedroom 1 -- King size bed; Mount Yotei & forest view; Balcony; Closet; Central heating; Ensuite bathroom with Japanese Hinoki bathtub, rain shower, vanity, and Japanese toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
Guest Bedroom 2 --King size bed or 2 single beds; Forest view; Closet; Central heating; Ensuite bathroom with rain shower, vanity, and Japanese toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
Guest Bedroom 3 -- King size bed or 2 single beds; Forest view; Closet; Central heating; Ensuite bathroom with rain shower, vanity, and Japanese toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
Guest Bedroom 4 -- King size bed or 2 single beds; Forest view; Closet; Work desk; Central heating; Ensuite bathroom with Japanese Hinoki bathtub, rain shower, vanity, and separate Japanese toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
Children's Room -- 2 Bunk Beds + 1 single bed; Closet; Seating for 2 persons with coﬀee table; Central heating; Ensuite bathroom with bathtub & shower, vanity, and Japanese toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
Ski Dry Room -- Ski & boots rack; Seating for 6 persons; Central heating
- For stay over 8 nights, there is a mid‐stay clean in the middle of stay/4th night stay (cleaning of whole house including change of linens, bathroom, and vacuum cleaning)
- This house comes with FREE use of rental 4WD van ‐ oﬀer valid from December 15, 2017 ‐ March 31, 2018. Both a valid international driving license issued by a signatory to the 1949 Geneva Convention and a valid driving license from your home country are required
- Complimentary one set of tea and coﬀee
- Complimentary hand soap, body soap, shampoo, clothes detergent, dish detergent, and sponges.
- Complimentary baby cot, high chair & safety gate on upper ﬂoor stairs
- Guest Experience services
- Free local call
- Airport transfer (extra charge)
- Car hire (extra charge)
- Van with driver upon request (extra charge)
- In‐house massage (extra charge)
- In‐house catering & Groceries Delivery (extra charge)
- Wine Menu with a selection of champagne, red, white and rosé wine (extra charge)
- First Aid Kit
Read full Terms & Conditions in PDF
|Nearest Airport||NEW CHITOSE AIRPORT||110 KM|
|Nearest Train Station||HIRAFU STATION||5.5 KM|
|Nearest Ski Lift||NISEKO MT. RESORT GRAND HIRAFU||1.5 KM|
|Nearest Golf||NISEKO VILLAGE GOLF COURSE||9 KM|
|Nearest Restaurant||NISEKO HIRAFU||0.7 KM|
|Nearest Bar||NISEKO HIRAFU||0.7 KM|
|Nearest Gym||AYA NISEKO||1 KM|
|Nearest Tennis Court||SUN SPORTS NISEKO||1 KM|
|Nearest Supermarket||THE NISEKO SUPERMARKET & DELI||1 KM|
Click here to view/download floor plans.
Product Name: Chalet Zekkei
Product Description: Chalet Zekkei has got to be among the most exquisite holiday properties in Japan. It has a lovely location at the lower end of Hirafu Village. The three-level holiday home allows patrons to take in captivating scenes of Mount Yotei.