A family vacation is enjoyed best in a private villa located on a beautiful tropical island. Close to spectacular white sand beaches with breathtaking views, and interiors that are spell-binding, the La Colline Villa 14 is an absolute dream come true for a holiday with family and friends.
Villa 14 is a 7-bedroom private luxury villa located on the hilltops of Layan, one of Phuket’s most exclusive locations. With a saltwater infinity pool, endless spots for sunbathing and lounging, and a full-service spa that rivals the world’s top 5-star hotels, the La Colline Villa 14 is everything you could ever ask for and more.
The villa features seven spacious bedrooms, with one master suite and six other guest suites. Each of the rooms features their state-of-the-art entertainment systems, with flat screen TV, WiFi, and surround sound. Each suite room have an ensuite bathroom; an extended terrace is also featured in all the rooms, giving each guest the joy of breathtaking views of the natural surroundings, such as the lush greenery that abound, that of the Andaman Sea, and the nearby shadows of Phuket’s smaller islands.
The villa features a unique saltwater infinity pool and sunbathing area, provision for outdoor BBQ, an outdoor living area, an indoor living area with beautiful sea views, and an area for al fresco dining.
The villa also features an indoor dining area and two fully-equipped kitchens.
The La Colline Villa 14 is an exceptional estate and property specifically built for families who want to enjoy a tropical vacation but within the confines of a private luxury home. Nearby tourist spots such as popular beaches and golf courses are a short drive away, as well as top class restaurants and shopping areas for your daily excursions.
With seven bedrooms, the villa accommodates 14 adults, with provisions for children, and with the rental comes with it the services of a team of full-time staff and private cook to meet your daily needs for rest.
- 7 bedrooms with air conditioning and en-suite bathrooms (5 King size beds and 2 twin beds that can be converted into king size bed)
- 2 living areas (indoor & outdoor)
- 2 dining areas (indoor & outdoor)
- LCD TV in all bedrooms with many international channels
- Direct beach access
- Airport transfer upon arrival and departure
- Welcome drink
- Private cook (ingredients at the market price + 20%)
- Wine selection at cost price
- Bed linens changed every 3 days, towels changed daily
- Laundry service at an additional cost
- In-house spa, massage, manicure and pedicure at an additional cost
- Car & motorbike rental on guest’s account
- Baby-sitting at an additional cost
- Yacht & sailing-boats rentals on guest’s accounts
- Booking your tours & excursions, restaurants, golf courses, etc. at an additional cost
- Additional airport transfer(s) on guest’s account
- Organization of parties and special events (please ask in advance) at an additional cost
Submit your review
The saltwater infinity pool made us decide to stay in this villa; we don't know that there's more to the saltwater infinity pool. The villa staff's service is highly commendable, and the food is terrific. The villa's design and facilities left us amazed. If exclusivity is of highest priority, this villa should be your top choice!
- Barbecue Facilities
- Car Parking
- Fitness Room
- Flatscreen TV
- Fully-equipped Western Kitchen
- High-speed WiFi
- Media Library
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Pool
- Safety Deposit Box