- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 4 Staff
- 12 Guests
“A village style Japanese villa in Thailand’s beach paradise” – There is certainly no coincidence to Villa Akatsuki’s name, a Japanese term that literally means “dawn”. Gazing out from the eastern coast of Koh Samui, in the peaceful area of Lipa Noi, Villa Akatsuki greets the sun every morning as it rises in all its splendor from the sea. The villa is built along a gorgeous strip of white sand, an elegant cluster of Irimoya style roofs nestled on a slight slope.
Rather than being a singular structure, Villa Akatsuki is composed of several individual bungalows and two-storey buildings laid out on 1,600 m2 of beachfront land. Across the very center of the property, a 3-tier infinity pool gracefully descends on three different levels like a peaceful river. Staying at this villa will definitely give you a feeling of being in a secluded village paradise.
Old and rural as it may appear from the outside, Villa Akatsuki will surprise you with its stylish and luxurious interior. From its rich, dark wood floors, beams, and furniture, to the cutting-edge appliances and fixtures, the villa’s rooms are clearly a statement of sophistication and class. Impressive vaulted ceilings, with their exposed wooden trusses, create a distinct rustic atmosphere to the villa’s interior. While Asian style sliding doors perfectly frame the tropical beauty outside, vibrant sceneries that vividly contrast the dark-color motif on the inside.
More than the just the actual villa, Akatsuki’s warmth and serenity truly comes from its friendly staff. Attentive to the most subtle of details, from the flower arrangements to the spotlessness of every surface, they are trained to create a completely stress-free environment for guests. A private chef is also ready to serve you with restaurant-quality cuisine.
Villa Akatsuki has a total of 5 bedrooms and can comfortably accommodate up to 17 people. It also has a spacious living room, an indoor and an outdoor dining area, a fully-equipped fitness room, a spa, and a theater. And right outside all these, the white warm sand and the irresistible blue waters of the Thailand gulf are just a few steps away.
|From||To||Minimum Stay||5 Bedrooms (12 People)|
|From||To||Minimum Stay||5 Bedrooms (10 People)|
|From||To||Minimum Stay||4 Bedrooms|
|From||To||Minimum Stay||3 Bedrooms|
|From||To||Minimum Stay||2 Bedrooms|
|From||To||Minimum Stay||1 Bedroom|
* Minimum 10 Nights if Christmas day & New Year day included
We take the security and safety of our hosts and guests very seriously. We strongly recommend that you secure a holiday rental insurance when you book one of our villas. During the booking process, you will be asked in the form whether you opt for insurance or not. Read more about Insurance Policy.
- Total land plot size: 1,600 sqm
- Total villa size: 700 sqm
- Total of 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms
- 1 Master bedroom with king size bed & ensuite
- 4 Guest bedrooms with king size beds & ensuites
- Infinity swimming pool (Length 13m, Width 4m, Depth 0.6m to 1.5m)
- Spa bath
- Outdoor sala with BBQ and panoramic sea view
- Apple TV in main living room
- Choices of indoor and outdoor dining with sea and sunset views
- Spacious living room
- Lounge area
- Fully-equipped American kitchen
- High-speed wireless Internet throughout the villa
- Flat screen TVs with True Visions channels
- Baby cot and high chair
- Safety boxes in all bedrooms
- Credit card facilities
- First aid kit
- 24-Hour security
- 4 Full-time, English-speaking villa staff
- Private chef (food not included)
- Daily complimentary American, Continental, or Asian breakfast
- Complimentary drinks, including mineral water, fresh juices, and a tea selection from Mariage Frères
- Butler & concierge services
- 1 Round trip airport transfer included
- Baby cot and high chair
- Free laundry service (dry cleaning services are chargeable and available upon request)
- Van with driver upon request (extra charge)
- Massage service (extra charge)
- Wine cellar with a selection of champagne, red, white, and rosé wine (extra charge)
Read full Terms and Conditions in PDF
|Nearest Airport||Samui Aiport||30 km|
|Nearest Ferry||Raja||2 km|
|Nearest Beach||Lipa Noi Beach||0 km|
|Nearest Golf||Santiburi Or Royal Samui Golf||17 km|
|Nearest Restaurant||Nikki Beach||3 km|
|Nearest Bar||Nikki Beach||3 km|
|Nearest Gym||At The Villa||0 km|
|Nearest Tennis Court||Intercontinental Hotel||5 km|
|Nearest Supermarket||Tesco||5 km|
|Nearest International Shopping Center||Central Festival||30 km|
Click here to view/download floor plans.
Product Name: Villa Akatsuki
Product Description: “A village style Japanese villa in Thailand’s beach paradise” – There is certainly no coincidence to Villa Akatsuki’s name, a Japanese term that literally means “dawn”. Gazing out from the eastern coast of Koh Samui, in the peaceful area of Lipa Noi, Villa Akatsuki greets the sun every morning as it rises in all its splendor from the sea.