Rather than being a singular structure, Villa Akatsuki is composed of several individual bungalows and two-storey buildings laid out on 1,600 m2 of beachfront land. Across the very center of the property, a 3-tier infinity pool gracefully descends on three different levels like a peaceful river. Staying at this villa will definitely give you a feeling of being in a secluded village paradise.
Old and rural as it may appear from the outside, Villa Akatsuki will surprise you with its stylish and luxurious interior. From its rich, dark wood floors, beams, and furniture, to the cutting-edge appliances and fixtures, the villa’s rooms are clearly a statement of sophistication and class. Impressive vaulted ceilings, with their exposed wooden trusses, create a distinct rustic atmosphere to the villa’s interior. While Asian style sliding doors perfectly frame the tropical beauty outside, vibrant sceneries that vividly contrast the dark-color motif on the inside.
More than the just the actual villa, Akatsuki’s warmth and serenity truly comes from its friendly staff. Attentive to the most subtle of details, from the flower arrangements to the spotlessness of every surface, they are trained to create a completely stress-free environment for guests. A private chef is also ready to serve you with restaurant-quality cuisine.
Villa Akatsuki has a total of 5 bedrooms and can comfortably accommodate up to 17 people. It also has a spacious living room, an indoor and an outdoor dining area, a fully-equipped fitness room, a spa, and a theater. And right outside all these, the white warm sand and the irresistible blue waters of the Thailand gulf are just a few steps away.
- 1,600 sqm land size
- 700 sqm Villa size
- Total of 5 bedrooms
- 1 master bedroom with king size bed, ensuite bathroom
- 4 guest bedroom with king size bed, ensuite bathroom
- Main pool 13×4, shallow 60 cm to 150 cm infinity swimming pool
- One Spa Bath
- Outdoor sala with BBQ with panoramic sea view
- Apple TV on main living room
- Outdoor and indoor dining possibilities with sea and sunset views
- Spacious living room
- Lounge area
- Fully-equipped US Kitchen
- High-speed wireless Internet throughout the villa
- Flat screen TVs with True Vision channels
- 1 baby cot and 1 high Chair
- Safe in all bedrooms
- Credit card facilities
- First Aid Kit
- 24-hour security
- 4 full-time English-speaking house staff
- Full-time dedicated Cook (Food not included)
- Complimentary Daily American, Continental, or Asian breakfast
- Complimentary drink, including mineral water, a tea selection from Mariage Frères, fresh juices and luxury amenities
- Butler & Concierge Service
- One Round Trip Airport transfer included
- One Baby Cot and High Chair free of charge
- Complimentary laundry (Dry cleaning services are chargeable and available upon request)
- Van with driver upon request (extra charge)
- Massage service (Extra charge)
- Wine cellar with a selection of Champagne, red, white and rosé wine (extra charge)
|NAME||DISTANCE BY KM|
|Nearest Airport||SAMUI AIPORT||30 KM|
|Nearest Ferry||RAJA||2 KM|
|Nearest Beach||LIPA NOI BEACH||0 KM|
|Nearest Golf||SANTIBURI or ROYAL SAMUI GOLF||17 KM|
|Nearest Restaurant||NIKKI BEACH||3 KM|
|Nearest Bar||NIKKI BEACH||3 KM|
|Nearest Gym||AT THE VILLA||0 KM|
|Nearest Tennis Court||INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL||5 KM|
|Nearest Supermarket||TESCO||5 KM|
|Nearest International Shopping Center||CENTRAL FESTIVAL||30 KM|
Submit your review
Our family trip wouldn’t be remarkable if not for the great job rendered by the villa staff. What made this holiday a remarkable one are the lovely villa, great food, and the most impressive team service. Each team member were very attentive, and on the second day, you guys knew very well our “demands” without us telling you. Proactive and with a smile. If there were things to improve, the pool was a bit short, and no powder room at the theatre area was slightly inconvenient. However, small things, and overall fantastic. Jack must take large credit for leading the team and for leading by example. Well done!
Villa family, thank you for your generous hospitality and superb service. You’ve made each moment of our stay nothing short of spectacular. Thank you for the delicious lemon coke. Mina, you are everything. Jack, you are a gentle soul. The staff of the villa made us welcome. Thanks for the moments of peace and relaxation. May you each have peace.
Did not step foot outside the villa once!! Must commend team Akatsuki for the excellent service and attention to details. And the food!! Amazing chef…The villa is set up very nicely. Everything one can ask for in a beach/sun holiday. The masseuse and the gym also needs commending.