The villa displays tasteful yet eclectic decor. Exquisite antiques, bright rugs, and bold modern art fit together seamlessly. Romantic touches such as the canopy beds add a luxurious atmosphere. A series of unique living spaces, constructed in a traditional Balinese style, fan out around an idyllic central courtyard. The pavilions have opulent modern fittings and flow effortlessly between indoor and outdoor living. Each room has its own unique character and guests can spend hours exploring the intricate artworks and sculptures. No expense is spared to create an ambient and rejuvenating villa experience.
The facilities include seven private and spacious bedrooms, each with air-conditioning, luxurious en-suite bathroom, and dressing room. An eighth bedroom, housing two sets of bunks, is perfect for children. A fully equipped gym, tennis court, and croquet lawn are available for guests who enjoy being active on holiday. For those who prefer to relax, there are three comfortable living areas, a games room, and the huge projector system to enjoy a movie. There is also a range of spaces for guests to meet together; including the formal dining room which seats 18, comfortable outdoor terraces and the rooftop entertainment area and bar.
Villa Kaba Kaba employs a large and dedicated staff of 23 members to maintain the beauty of the estate and to provide friendly, personalized service. The complimentary services are full-time security, housekeeping and cleaning staff and the on-call manager to ensure guest satisfaction. The butler tends to any of the guests’ needs; from taking food orders to booking outings and activities. Butler service is available around the clock.
The team of professional chefs prepares an extensive range of Western cuisine and traditional Balinese dishes from the individually priced menu. For those looking to pamper themselves on holiday a full range of spa services, from reflexology, to massage, to a manicure, are available at set prices. Babysitting is also available for an additional charge to allow couples to slip out for a romantic evening in the restaurants of nearby Seminyak.
- 7-bedroom with one kid bunk bed room
- All suites are fitted with satellite cable TV, DVD Players and iPod Dock
- Each bedroom comes with an en-suite bathroom equipped with a bathtub
- Several swimming pools with the main pool is 25-meter long
- A Tennis Court, A fitness Center and massage beds
- Playstation, XBox and Wii consoles
- Coffee machine and Wine Cellar
- Parking lots
- A team of professional staff including a full-time villa manager and a chef as well as a maid, a gardener and a driver
- A babysitting service and a masseuse are available upon request with an extra charge
- A laundry and dry cleaning services can be arranged, extra cost will be applied
Submit your review