Set on three levels, Villa Kasalong can accommodate a maximum number of 12 adults, with the upper floors reachable through a lift. The villa is part of an exclusive gated estate and enjoys 24/7 security and parking on site.
With an open-plan living design by the famous Arcas Architects, its contemporary aesthetic filled with iconic Thai artwork makes it the perfect blend of modern tropical living.
There is a total of six bedrooms and seven bathrooms in the villa, each with beautiful views of the ocean and of the stunning greenery that surrounds.
Largely open air, there are both indoor and outdoor lounge areas, as well as an alfresco dining area near the poolside. A sun terrace with loungers perfectly creates an outdoor space for guests to relax or sunbathe under the warm tropical sun of Thailand’s 3rd largest island.
A fully equipped Western kitchen is yours to use, as well as a library, and a 7-seater SUV is available for excursions outside the property and around the island.
The villa includes the services of a bilingual villa manager, who speaks both Thai and English. Daily maid services, daily housekeeping, and the services of a private chef who serves daily breakfast are included. Massage and babysitting services can also be requested for additional cost.
Though tucked away on a secluded hillside offering solitude and privacy, Villa Kasalong is close to a wide range of local and international eateries and restaurants, which are a short 10-minute drive away.
Beautiful natural spots are also near the villa, which includes beaches, the Na Muang Waterfall, and the Samui Butterfly Garden, which are both less than 5 km away.
Villa Kasalong is the perfect example of a quiet and private luxury villa with views of both the ocean and that of lush greenery. Though located 17km from the nearest airport, it doesn’t lack in nearby amenities and tourist spots, making activities and nightlife still vibrant despite being located in an exclusive estate.
For unforgettable family or group vacations, Villa Kasalong indeed provides a memorable and luxurious tropical holiday.
- Infinity swimming pool (16 x 4m), no chlorine
- Outdoor dining area
- Terrace & garden
- Sun loungers and sunbeds
- Large fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Ice maker
- Dining area with seating for 12
- Satellite TV
- Wi-Fi – Throughout Property
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans
- Fully furnished including linens/towels
- Bathroom amenities (soap/shampoo/conditioner)
- Gated property
- Villa manager
- Staff for daily housekeeping
- Daily breakfast
- Car Toyota Fortuner (seating up to 7), fuel cost extra
- Thai lunch or dinner at extra cost
- Activities and excursions (watersports, boat trips) at extra cost
- Villa Pre-stocking at extra cost
- Laundry & dry cleaning at extra cost
- In-villa spa treatment at extra cost
- Cost of food and beverages at extra cost
- Airport transfers at extra cost
Submit your review