The majestic Villa Kayu is a picturesque private home located on the island of Bali, Indonesia. It is nestled in the tranquil village of Umalas- Kerobokan. This private villa is within easy reach from all directions – just 5 km from Seminyak and Echo Beach, 2.5 km from Canggu Club, and 0.8 km from Batu Belig Beach.
Villa Kayu is part of the Bali Ethnic Villas – comprised of three villas that included the 3-bedroom Villa Kalua and the 5-bedroom Villa Ka, providing a total of 12 double bedrooms. Villa Kayu, in particular, is a four-bedroom property that can accommodate up to eight persons. The beautiful villa is decorated with attractive pottery with intricate ethnic details.
Villa Kayu has four bedrooms in a single-level layout design inspired by the surrounding lush landscape and deck areas. Each bedroom features a private open-air bathroom and is fully furnished and complete with overhead painting and carved wooden headboards.
The villa offers an air-conditioned television lounge which is fitted with a very comfortable U-shaped sofa and a 46-inch flat screen television with international channels, CD and DVD players. A fully-stocked kitchen and dining pavilion feature a wine cellar, multi-burner stove, full-size oven, and other accouterments. The dining pavilion features an eight-seater dining table, conspicuously set so guests can enjoy the stunning views of the surrounding pools and gardens. WiFi Internet access is available throughout the villa area. Guests can have fun in the swimming pool and while away time using the relaxing sun beds and the plunge pool.
The villa is served by a team of professional staff which include a caretaker or villa manager, a gardener, a pool attendant, security personnel, and a chef. Butler service and 24-hour uniformed security are also provided.
- Four air-conditioned bedrooms
- King-sized bed in each bedroom
- Semi-covered bathroom with garden showers
- Swimming pool measuring 26m by 6m with relaxing sun beds
- Joglo pavilion for dining
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Living room with TV and DVD player
- An entrance lotus pond
- Spacious lush tropical garden
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Butler service
- Daily Buffet Breakfast for 2 person per room
- Daily chef for lunch or dinner (additional chef charge $50 per meal excluding groceries)
- Complimentary afternoon tea with home-made cookies
- Full-time dedicated cook (food not included)
- Laundry and dry cleaning at extra cost
- Massage service at extra cost
- 24-hour security
Submit your review
- Air Condition
- DVD Player
- Flat-screen TV
- Kitchen Facilities
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Pool
- Pool Table