Villa Sati offers four exclusive suites that can accommodate up to eight people. Each bedroom pavilion was named after four fragrant flowers that grow in the residence namely Mawar, Melati, Kanti, and Kamboja. Each suite comes with 3-meter daybed which can sleep an extra guest, an iPod dock, and a cable television. En-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower, twin vanities, and an elegant bathtub is included in each sleeping pavilion.
Its spacious living area is embellished with oriental antique objects from the owner’s collection. Guests can enjoy many facilities such as gym room, spa, and children playground that the property shares with other five Dea’s villas.
Guests at Villa Sati will be pampered by a team of professional villa staff that includes guest service assistant, a chef, butlers, gardeners and security personnel. For the cuisine, there is a wide range of priced menus of Bali, Indonesian, Asian and Western food available in the villa.
Landmarks and other tourist attractions are not far from Sati residence. Berawa Beach and Canggu Club are just a kilometer away. The last one also offers free membership for guests during their stay at the villa. The famous Seminyak is 6 km from the villa while the Tanah Lot Temple is 14 km away.
- 4-bedroom villa with en-suite bathroom featuring bathtubs
- All suites are fitted with satellite TVs, DVD Players and iPod docks
- A large free-form pool
- An equipped kitchen
- Wine fridge, a coffee machine, a juicer and BBQ facility
- Sony Wii console
- Sauna, Jacuzzi and massage beds
- Gym and fitness center
- A baby cot and a high chair are available for free
- Total of 29 dedicated villa staff including a villa manager, a chef, butlers, housekeeping staff and security staff
- A priced menu international food including Balinese, Asian and Western.
- Children and vegetarian menus are available
- Free WiFi throughout the property
- Massage service can be arranged upon request
Submit your review