The open-plan living and dining room features British handcrafted Timothy Oulton furniture with trendy leather sofas that curve round to Union Jack flag curtains that frame the spectacular view outside. There is also a standout rock-and-roll cowhide armchair too, while a flat-screen TV with Netflix provides some entertainment. The coffee table has a flight-case aviator feel with an industrial aluminum look and a design that is reminiscent of military aircraft such as the Black Hawk helicopter and Spitfire. An antique-rust finish gyroscope-style pendant light creates a sense of adventure and travel.
The long, wooden dining table and rounded leather bench seats are beautifully lit with a glamorous chandelier, another curated piece from Timothy Oulton that is a dazzling modern-day restyling of 1960s-style Venetian glass prism chandeliers.
The living and dining space is perfect for fun nights in and has a full kitchen which also boasts a refreshing design quality with wooden panels and a shiny steel top. Wood flooring and black textured walls work beautifully, while a wall of glass revealing stunning Mount Yotei views fits with the artistic expression of Millesime beautifully.
Each of the chalet’s bedrooms is individually designed with innovative artistic touches and old-fashioned posters along with en-suite bathrooms that look out to the beauty of the landscape. Chalet Millesime boasts a gym with a vintage leather punch bag. On the chalet’s mid-level there is also an outdoor terrace.
Chalet Millesime is a perfect stay for guests who enjoy style and fashion that is original and individual. When venturing out from the contemporary chalet lifestyle, daily return shuttles take guests directly to the slopes. When they return, there is a ski dry room for wet gear. Added luxury services include access to a concierge, in-chalet massages, and in-chalet catering, grocery delivery, and a wine menu.
- Total Chalet Size – 174 sqm
- Total of 3 bedrooms with 3 ensuite bathrooms
- 1 Master bedroom (1 King size bed)
- 2 Guest bedrooms (2 King size beds or 4 Single beds)
- Living and dining area
- Beautiful Mount Yotei view
- Fully-equipped Western‐style kitchen
- Free high-speed wireless Internet throughout the chalet
- 1 Flat screen TV with Netflix
- Boxing bag
- Wireless intercom
- Safety box
- Ski & boots rack
- Laundry facilities
Master Bedroom (11 sqm) — King size bed; Mount Yotei & forest view; Closet; Central heating; Ensuite bathroom with bathtub & rain shower, one vanity, Japanese toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
Guest Bedroom 1 (9 sqm) — King size bed or 2 single beds; Mount Yotei & forest view; Closet; Central heating; Ensuite bathroom with rain shower, vanity and Japanese toilet; Safety Box; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
Guest Bedroom 2 (12 sqm) — King size bed or 2 single beds; Forest view; Closet; Large balcony; Central heating; Ensuite bathroom with rain shower, vanity and Japanese toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
Ski Dry Room — Ski and boots rack; Central heating
- Eco Clean (towel change and rubbish disposal) every second day. For stay over 7 nights, there is a Mid‐Stay Clean in the middle of stay/4th night stay (cleaning of whole house including change of linens, bathroom, and vacuum cleaning)
- Complimentary shuttles inside Hirafu between 7am & 7pm. This operates on a first booked, first served basis.
- Complimentary one set of tea and coﬀee
- Complimentary hand soap, body soap, shampoo, clothes detergent, dish detergent, and sponges
- Guest Experience services
- Free local call
- Airport transfer (extra charge)
- Car hire (extra charge)
- Van with driver upon request (extra charge)
- Baby cot and high chair (extra charge)
- In‐house massage (extra charge)
- In‐house catering & groceries delivery (extra charge)
- Wine menu with a selection of champagne, red, white, and rosé wine (extra charge)
- First Aid Kit
|NAME||DISTANCE BY KM|
|Nearest Airport||NEW CHITOSE AIRPORT||110 KM|
|Nearest Train Station||HIRAFU STATION||5 KM|
|Nearest Ski Lift||ACE FAMILY||0.5 KM|
|Nearest Golf||NISEKO VILLAGE GOLF COURSE||9 KM|
|Nearest Restaurant||NISEKO HIRAFU||0.5 KM|
|Nearest Bar||NISEKO HIRAFU||0.5 KM|
|Nearest Gym||AYA NISEKO||0.5 KM|
|Nearest Tennis Court||SUN SPORTS NISEKO||0.5 KM|
|Nearest Supermarket||THE NISEKO SUPERMARKET & DELI||0.6 KM|
Submit your review